Monday 9 January 2012

Twenty twelve



Hello!

I've been a bad blogger... it's true. It's been weeks since I've posted and I feel a teensy bit worse about it each day. Honestly, I was so wrapped up in the frenzy of exams followed by the holidays (and all the visiting/eating/partying that they entail) that I've been painfully neglecting my poor little HB. But no more! It's a new year with lots to look forward to, including The Hungry Birdie's first birthday on January 23rd! Does that make me an official, legit blogger?! I'm thinking it does...

To start it off, here are some of my favourite pictures from the last few weeks. In no specific order they include feasts at my parents' house, sing-a-longs with the fam, New Years with my besties, and a few random shots for good measure.

Happy new year everyone! xo

P.S. The way January's shaping up, 2012 is going to be a social media-ridden kinda year. But hey, nothing wrong with that right?

Clicky here for more HB updates and some personal stuff too!




























1 comment:

  1. awww, looks like you had a lovely {and likely much needed!} break over the holidays. happy new year to you robin!

    ReplyDelete