Tuesday 13 December 2011

Sweets from the Earth


Oh my goodness guys. So here I am minding my business, doing my homework, when I get an offer I can't refuse! Sweets from the Earth asked me to try some of their 100% vegan, all natural treats. Obviously, I agreed! Paul and I had a field day trying all kinds of goodies, but these three were hands-down the best of the bunch. The wild blueberry cheesecake was a dead ringer for the real thing (and shhh, I didn't even like cheesecake before going vegan, but this is SO good), and the organic medjool date squares taste just healthy enough to enjoy with a morning cup of coffee. Finally, the chocolate fudge cake (!!!) was moist, rich and insanely delicious. I've been a fan of Sweets from the Earth's carrot cake for a long time now, but trying these new products has turned me into a loyal devotee. Check our their website for even more vegan, gluten-free, and nut-free treats.

Okay, now back to studying for exams! xo

2 comments: