Friday 21 October 2011

Friday Five!

Are you guys as happy as I am that Friday has finally arrived?? In honour of celebrating this fine day of the week, I've decided to start a new weekly feature called, you guessed it, Friday Five! Each week I'll ask a different vegan the same five questions and hopefully wind up with a wide variety of answers. I'm so curious to hear from other vegans out there! To get it all started, I answered the questions myself... not exactly soul-baring stuff, but fun nonetheless. I hope you enjoy! xo

Friday Five: Me

4 comments:

  1. Friday five is such a creative idea - I can't wait to read responses from other vegans!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this. Fun and light. Just like a Friday! Looking forward to the next one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a nice idea! Also, I agree that you would be a cauliflower floret - it seems cudly :)

    ReplyDelete