Wednesday 30 November 2011

The Hungry Birdie has moved!


picture by kev chapman (flickr)

Welcome to the new site on Blogspot. We love the clean, modern look of the new site and really hope you do too!

To all our lovely email subscribers, we ask that you pleeease sign up on this new page (below on the sidebar) so you can continue to receive updates.

The site address will still be www.thehungrybirdie.com so no worries there. Thanks for joining us in the move and let us know what you think!

I also wanted to explain for my relative lack of recipe posts lately… school is really demanding right now and will be until December 21st, so I’m sorry for neglecting the blog. On the plus side, I’m already brewing up tons of holiday recipes and my mum is even excited about writing a guest post!

Finally, thank you ALL for following my journey. The Hungry Birdie will be turning one year old very soon (aww little baybay), and it’s all thanks to you, the readers!


xo Robin

2 comments: